Rewinder for Rolled Cohesive Bandages
- Web width range up to 14" (350 mm)
- Master roll diameter up to 47" (1200 mm) on 3" ID (76 mm) plastic core including one (1) unwind air shaft
- Driven unwind for automatic tension control during unwind
- Automatic edge guide of master roll
- One (1) core size mandrel design available in the standard range of ¾" OD (25 mm) minimum through 1 ¾" (45 mm) OD maximum nominal size.
- Core hopper and feed mechanism
- Maximum speed of 112 fpm (34 mpm) 15 logs per minute, whichever governs
- Cut length of extensible product 2.5 yards with stretchability of 200%. Stretched length runs at 5 yards.
- Shear-type precision rotary cut-off system for straight cut-off (non-serrated)
- Easy operator hand adjustability when mechanical adjustments are required for diameter changes
- Automatic peeling assist device to protect unwind of mill roll fabric
- Operator touch screen interface with machinery diagnostics
- Fully safety guarded with lock-out/tag-out features and full interlock guard switches
The Elsner Model BRM-1000 Elastic Bandage Rewinder is designed to convert retail rolls of extensible elastic bandage material from master rolls of material in a fully automatic operation. Features such as electronic length, as well as machinery diagnostics from a touch screen operator interface are standard.